The Ohio Christian Education Network is sustained through membership.
When you join the Ohio Christian Education Network and become a member, you are making sure that the ability to educate your students in a Christian school in protected.
Today more than 120 Evangelical and Catholic schools across Ohio are OCEN members.
Join a movement committed to ensuring every Ohio student has access to a biblically-based education, and that Christian schools are free to glorify God in everything.
OCEN’s Commitments to Members
• Advancing the Core Principles at the Ohio Statehouse
• Serve as a liaison for questions regarding legislation or issues with the Ohio Department of Education
• Ohio-specific legislative updates reflecting the most pressing issues affecting Christian schools
• Annual Statehouse Advocacy Day
• Annual Report of Christian Education in Ohio
• Concierge-level service at the Ohio Statehouse including scheduling meetings with your legislators and Statehouse tours
• Onsite and/or regional legislative advocacy training
• Access to our OCEN SGO scholarship