The Ohio Christian Education Network is sustained through membership.
When you join the Ohio Christian Education Network and become a member, you are making sure that the ability to educate your students in a Christian school in protected. Join a movement committed to ensuring every Ohio student has access to a biblically-based education, and that Christian schools are free to glorify God in everything.
Membership contributions are calculated at $5 per student and capped at $3,000.Join or Renew Membership
Today more than 170 Evangelical and Catholic schools across Ohio are OCEN members.
Our Commitments to Members
- Advancing the Core Principles at the Ohio Statehouse
- Serve as a liaison for questions regarding legislation or issues with the Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio-specific legislative updates reflecting the most pressing issues affecting Christian schools
- Annual Statehouse Advocacy Day
- Annual Report of Christian Education in Ohio
- Concierge-level service at the Ohio Statehouse including scheduling meetings with your legislators
and Statehouse tours
- Onsite and/or regional legislative advocacy training
- Access to our OCEN SGO scholarship